California School & Child Care Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
DPR's School IPM Program promotes the adoption of integrated pest management in schools and child care centers and provides support for Healthy Schools Act compliance.
- The DPR Online Advanced Training Course is available now!
- Table of Healthy Schools Act Responsibilities, PDF – For public K - 12 schools, licensed child care centers, and pest control or landscaping businesses that apply pesticides at schools or child care centers.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
The Healthy Schools Act (HSA)
- School IPM HELPR: School Health and Environmental Impact Lookup Resource
- Model Program School IPM Guidebook (3rd Edition)
- IPM Workshops
- IPM for Schools Video Series
Child Care IPM
Roles in School and Child Care IPM
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 445-2489